On the Manager’s computer, install the CurrentWare Console
- Run the CurrentWare.exe setup file.
- Select BrowseReporter
- The Installer will proceed to install the CurrentWare Server, Console and BrowseReporter onto your computer.
On the employees’ computers, install the CurrentWare Clients
- Take the CurrentWare Client setup file (cwClient.exe) and run it on the client computer.
- The installer will ask you for the computer name of the CurrentWare Console to establish a connection.
- After the CurrentWare Client is installed, it will connect to your CurrentWare Console automatically.
- Your employee’s Internet activities are now being tracked by BrowseReporter.
- Repeat steps 1-3 on all the computers you would like to monitor for Internet usage.
Try the Fully Functional Trial of BrowseReporter Employee Monitor
Fill out the form below to download BrowseReporter.
Click here for Installation Instructions
On the administrator’s computer, Run the CurrentWare.exe from the CurrentWare.zip to begin your installation.
The CurrentWare Console will allow you to generate reports on your users’ Internet activites.
2. Install the CurrentWare Client
You need to install the CurrentWare Client on all the computers that you want to track.
Run the cwClient.exe file on each computer. Or, you can use the Remote Client Install Tool from the CurrentWare Console to deploy the Client.
3. Uninstall the CurrentWare Client
Launch the CurrentWare Console and right click on the computer or the group of computers that you want to uninstall, select Client Service > Uninstall.
The client will proceed to uninstall. A reboot will be prompted. It is recommended to restart the computer.