BrowseReporter is an Employee Monitoring Software that Tracks Internet Browsing Activity
Monitor Internet sites visited and isolate employees that abuse the company web usage policy. Monitoring employee Internet browsing activity will restrict excessive indulgence on time wasting sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, online shopping, chat, sports and more. How to monitor Internet usage
Effortlessly generate Internet usage reports and instantly track employee web usage. Notice improved productivity once the employees are aware that Internet activity tracking is enforced. Protect your business from risk of harmful Internet activity by tracking and reporting on employee web usage. How to track Internet activity
What is BrowseReporter?
BrowseReporter is the perfect employee monitoring software. It is an effective software for tracking Internet usage and bandwidth usage.
- Monitors Internet usage by capturing the urls visited, the bandwidth consumed and the time spent at each site.
- Report Internet browsing activity in both tabular or graphical formats.
- Track activity based on Active Time
- Send Email Report automatically to manager based on a schedule
- Remotely view your users’ desktop screen
Employing BrowseReporter as an Internet monitoring software, provides a cost effective solution for granular Internet tracking.
How BrowseReporter tracks Internet Usage?
Install CurrentWare Client on your computers to track employee’s Internet usage.
Every website visited will be tracked, along with the date and time of duration.
Real time data of employee activities, sent to the CurrentWare Server every few seconds
Run reports from the Console to identify employees that are abusing Internet usage.
Benefits of Employee Monitoring Software
In today’s computer environment, it is very important to keep track of your user’s Internet activities to control Internet access.
BrowseReporter can help you prevent employees from misusing the Internet and enable the administrator to get feedback on sites that need to be restricted. Here are some benefits of BrowseReporter:
- Identify employee computers where excessive Internet activity is occurring.
- Isolate unproductive employees and students who are spending exceptionally large amounts of time surfing the Internet for personal use.
- Identify sources (Users/PCs) of high bandwidth usage